There's nothing like letting yourself be guided to discover all the secrets of a village or a historic site. Current visits to the east of Lyon between Pérouges and Bugey (Ain). To do with family, friends or even alone!
Visit Perugia, as a matter of course, but also other pretty villages of Bugey more confidential. Musées and abbeys, castles and historical sites… This is theagenda of guided or commented tours* at the moment between Pérouges and Bugey (Ain), to the east of Lyon.
Visits to pretty villages and hidden nuggets
Your VISITOR CENTER each year concocts a program of visits. From Pérouges, the must-see, to others villages who deserve the detour.
Visit on the cobblestones in Pérouges
- La historical visit (1h) from April to October. From 7 years old
- Family and theatrical visit (1h) from April to October. From 5 years old
- Night visit (October) the dark hours of the village. From 14 years old
- Games and intrigues (throughout the year)
Visit the villages of Bugey
Pérouges Bugey Tourisme likes to take you further afield. Cross the doors of Bugey.
- The pretty wine-growing villages : St-Sorlin-en-Bugey or Vaux-en-Bugey.
- Mediafixer hidden treasures : frescoes of the church of St Maurice de Gourdans, chapel of Marcilleux…
- Incredible castles : Chazey-sur-Ain, Lagnieu and its frescoes…
A heritage to visit from Pérouges to Bugey
Museums, castles, churches, unusual cultural places... The map of heritage to visit is complete from Pérouges to Bugey (Ain). Also original discoveries: sensitive natural areas ou Power plant. Amazing times!
Castles and abbey in Bugey (Ain)
Museums to visit near Lyon
Museums open their doors. Gallo-Roman, local traditions, art and prehistory...
Everything to grow, for all tastes, while having fun.
*Did you know ?
A “guided tour” is carried out by a guide-lecturer. This is a qualified professional, with an official guide card. A visit carried out by a passionate expert is called a “guided visit”. Now you know !