Pronounce Lôna and take a tour of the beautiful buildings of the village such as the presbytery built in 1861 or the fortified house facing the town hall (15th and 16th). For the walk, beautiful beech forest with islets of spruces criss-crossed by numerous paths.
Hikers will enjoy walking the paths of the Morgne beech forest. The town is marked by the presence of several remarkable caves, such as the Gouffre de la Morgne, a listed site, or the Balme-à-Roland, with its 13 m high entrance porch.
Of the three major festivals in the village, only Saint-Vincent, patron saint of winegrowers, has survived. She continues to bring together people from the village and the surrounding area, who come to taste the pancakes offered to all. Work in the vines continues on the islet of Montagnieu, notably with winegrowers representing the AOC Bugey.
The 19th century church houses contemporary furniture, put in place during its restoration in 1968.
- Religious Heritage
- Historical patrimony
- Bread oven
- To see her
- City Village
- Historic site and monument
- Pet Friendly
- Parking nearby
- Coach parking
- Free parking
The village can be discovered all year round