Are you in charge of organizing a school outing? Do you need a nearby destination, with an adapted fun-educational offer, a dynamic and competent team of guides? Then you've come to the right place!
Besoin de conseils ou de propositions pour trouver la sortie scolaire idéale de Pérouges au Bugey, dans l’Ain? Le service réservation de l’office de tourisme est là pour vous orienter, vous et votre école.
We offer thematic school group days made up of visits, workshops and gourmet breaks. You just have to choose an all-inclusive day leafing through one of our catalogs. We take care of the rest !
Why contact us?
- We are partners with key players in the area.
- You will be welcomed by our team of professional guides, passionate about their job.
- Our ludo-educational offer has been designed in conjunction with school programs.
- Our offer adapts to your budget and availability.
Our team has tested most of the activities offered to better advise you!
Remember to book your end-of-year school outing in November because the May-June schedule for certain sites (in particular Perugia) is sold out in March!
Where to consult our school offer?
We take care of the rest !
Need information? Contact us:
When coming to see us ?
For more serenity, come and visit us between September and March!
- We will be at your disposal for a personalized welcome
- More flexibility to be able to schedule the visit or workshop you want on the day you want
- Less frequentation on the sites = less stress and more freedom
Come between April and June, it's coming in high season. That implies disadvantages :
- In Pérouges, the reception capacity is limited to 4 classes per day to maintain a quality welcome whatever the weather conditions
- It is necessary to do it well in advance to book your day
- Less flexibility in the choice of activities and times
- The times indicated on the voucher must imperatively be respected, otherwise the activity will be reduced.
Treasure hunts in Pérouges
Here you will find the treasure hunts developed by our guides to occupy the children during free time between activities. The games are in free management, each group is organized and managed by one of your guides.
Photocopies are the responsibility of the schools. Remember to provide pencils to each child.
- Treasure hunts Cycle 1 ( Password protected* )
- Treasure hunts Cycle 2 ( Password protected * )
- Treasure hunts Cycle 3 ( Password protected * )
- College and high school treasure hunts ( Password protected * )
* The password can be found on your reservation contract
We thank you for respecting the groups and their guide, as well as the inhabitants that you will meet in the city, ensuring the good behavior of the children.
Picnic and swimming spots
To find out more, consult our specialized page: