From Pérouges to Bugey, the territory is vast and just waiting to be discovered. Choose your means of transport!
Car rental companies are available, preferring to book before you come:
- On the side of Ambérieu-en-Bugey:
- On the side of Meximieux:
The regional platform Mov'ici
Lines within the territory
- Line n°127 from Ambérieu-en-Bugey to Bourg-en-Bresse: schedule
- Line n°132 which connects Lyon to Meximieux in 1h10: schedule
- Line n°137 from Ambérieu-en-Bugey to Nantua: schedule
- Line n°140 from Ambérieu-en-Bugey to Hauteville-Lompnes: schedule
- Line n°149 from Ambérieu-en-Bugey to Lhuis: schedule
The city of Ambérieu-en-Bugey offers a public transport service: the TAM network offers several lines to be found on the Ambérieu-en-Bugey website
Cycle paths are in place, particularly on the side of the towns of Ambérieu-en-Bugey and Meximieux. Furthermore, the ViaRhôna between Saint-Sorlin-en-Bugey and Villebois, as well as the green loop between Lagnieu and Sault-Brénaz are used for soft travel.
The routes can be found on the interactive map.
You can rent bikes :
- The Blue Bicycle in Joyous
- Whitewater area on the Isle of La Serre