We speak German, English, Spanish
Mental disability adaptation
Hearing impaired adaptation
Visually impaired adaptation
Reduced mobility adaptation
Specialist in water activities, the Nauticlub invites you to try another form of water sports: at the water's edge! Rowing in all seasons without getting wet, it's possible! An activity made for body and mind.
Open all year round to discover the pleasures of water in all seasons. Come as you Are ! With or without a boat, neophytes or confirmed or just passing through the Point Vert rental site.
Changing rooms and showers await you when you return from your navigation.
- Sports activities
- Adapted services for visual impairment
- Accessible table
- Reception staff made aware of the reception of people with disabilities
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance
- Adapted benefits for mental impairment
- Adapted services for hearing loss
- hard coating
- Walkway on one level
- Clear traffic area
- Site, building fully accessible
- Adapted services for motor impairment
- Furniture/Reception desk suitable for wheelchair users
- Possibility to drop someone off in front of the site
- WC + grab bar + circulation space
- Water sports
- Pet Friendly
Minimum age: 12
Maximum group size: 48
Annual subscription: €229
Possibility of payment by Pass'region.
- Bank / credit card
- Classic Holiday Vouchers
- Youth Checkbook
Every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.